- One tattoo is exhibited in only one of the categories of the Convention.
- Registration in the nominations is held all day and ends in 30 minutes. before the competition. You can familiarize yourself with the schedule of the competition program under the heading "Program of the festival".
- Registration in the nominations is carried out only with the presence of the master and model at the festival. Works of masters absent from the Convention will not be registered!
- If the model, which won a prize in one of the nominations, is absent when voting for the Grand Prix, the nominee of a latecomer will be removed.
- Tattoos that won prizes at previous Festivals do not take part in the tattoo contest of the current Festival.
- To take part in the "Cover-Up " nomination, a photograph is required overlapped tattoos.
- Nomination "Best of the Day" is a tattoo made directly in one day at the Convention, i.e. "from scratch". Nominations are held every day. Tattoo started on one day and finished on another day of the Convention does not participate in the competition.
- When putting a tattoo in one or another nomination, carefully choose a nomination and consult the administration of the Convention, which nomination is most suitable for this work.
- Big tattoo is a completely tattooed part of the body (back, arm, leg ...).
- Tattoos that have not healed, flaky, or finished at the Convention do not participate in competitions.
- The jury of the Convention may transfer the work from one nomination to another if this work does not meet the criteria for this nomination, without discussion with the master.
- Awarding of the winners will be held every day. In each nomination three prizes are awarded, with the presentation of prizes for the first, second and third places. Diplomas are awarded not only to tattoo artists, but also to their models. Awarding in the nomination "Sponsorship Favorite" - carried out by the sponsors of the prize fund.
- The organizers of the competition guarantee each participant an unbiased assessment by an authoritative jury.
Grand Prix nomination or Best Tattoo Convention will be held on the last day of the competition program. Models with tattoos that took first place in one of the above nominations (except for the nominations "Best of the Day", "Sponsorship Favorite", "Spectator Sympathy Tattoo", "Crazy Tattoo") take part in the Grand Prix nomination.
Contact phone numbers: